Sunday, February 26, 2012

Jon Hamm Asks Jennifer Aniston And Paul Rudd How They 'Do It'

"How do you do it? How do you do it?"

That is the one question Jon Hamm had for "Wanderlust" stars Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd during Wednesday's MTV First. But the real question is what exactly did Hamm -- who had recorded the question in a video while he was in London to present an award at the BAFTAs -- actually mean by "it"? Aniston certainly seemed puzzled by it, but Rudd took the whole thing in stride and actually gave a pretty good (albeit bluffed) answer.

"I've known Jon longer than I've known Jen, and I can tell you it's no surprise he has that kind of time on his hands," Rudd responded. "Well, Jon, how I do it is a heavy diet of laughter, single malt scotch, love, methamphetamines, an arsenal of weaponry and a heavy, heavy dose of hatred for all groups different than myself."

Aniston's response was a bit more collected -- "I have a healthy TiVoed dose of 'Mad Men,' it gets me through the week" -- but it still was clear that neither actor had any idea what Hamm was really asking with, "How do you do it?" To be honest, neither do I, but here are a few suggestions for what he could have meant.

It could have been, "How do you do sexy all the time?" This one would be pegged to Rudd (of course) and the correct answer would be, "By being inspired by Don Draper every morning when I get dressed."

Or maybe it was supposed to be, "How do you do think you can do sex scenes in movies when I clearly took that cake in 'Bridesmaids'?" Aniston would answer this one by saying, "Because I get naked in this film, of course."

But in all likelihood, the question probably was, "How do you deal with the fact that you aren't as cool as me?" And the only answer for that would be, "No one can deal with that."

Do you wish Jon Hamm sent you cryptic video messages like this? We sure do! Tell us what you thought of the above video in the comments section below or on Twitter!

Tags jennifer aniston, Jon Hamm, paul rudd, wanderlust

Bar Refaeli BeyoncÈ Bianca Kajlich Bijou Phillips Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin

No comments:

Post a Comment