Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Exclusive: Preview 50 Cent's 'You Will Never Take My Crown'

After months of anticipation, 50 Cent fans are going to have to wait a few months longer for the rapper's next official LP. Despite previous plans to release his next album on Tuesday (July 3), Fif announced early this morning that he'll release Street King Immortal in November, with or without the support of his longtime label home, Interscope Records.

"My official Interscope album is called STREET KING IMMORTAL due out in nov," the G-Unit CEO, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, tweeted early Tuesday.

5 (Murder By Numbers), which was widely believed to be his fifth official album, will now be offered to fans on Friday for free ? as what he called an "appetizer" ? instead of being released for sale as planned.

MTV News has obtained an exclusive snippet from one of the songs off 5 (Murder By Numbers ? a reggae-tinged, New York-flavored number called "You Will Never Take My Crown." "Gram after gram, time after time, I got the grind/ I can't help it, I got the shine," he raps on the drum-heavy track.

Claiming that he was receiving little marketing or support from Interscope, 50 recently lashed out at his label and the industry, saying it will be the last in his turbulent deal with the label.

"I said I was gonna put a record out that was completely up to album standard, and I'm gonna do that. I worked on this album for a long time," he said in a June interview with Philadelphia's Hot 107.9 radio station. "It's been three years."

Cindy Crawford Cindy Taylor Cinthia Moura Claudette Ortiz Coco Lee Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru

No comments:

Post a Comment